I am a second year PhD student at UNSW Sydney jointly supervised by Dr. Lina Yao and Dr. Dong Gong. Prior to joining UNSW, I was a research assistant at the Computer Vision Center, Barcelona where I worked with Dr. Joost van de Weijer on continual learning.
I completed my Erasmus Mundus Joint Master's Degree in Advanced Systems Dependability from the University of St Andrews, UK, and the University of Lorraine, France. During my master's, I interned with the MULTISPEECH group at Inria Nancy where I worked with Dr. Emmanuel Vincent on training domain-specific language models for Automatic Speech Recognition. Before that, I was a machine learning engineer at FactSet Research Systems Inc.
I earned my BS in Computer Science and Engineering from MNNIT Allahabad, India. I grew up in eastern Nepal witnessing its first-generation post-monarchic privileges. Few of my recent hobbies include strength training, traveling, and movies. I am readily reachable via any media mentioned on this website.
- Reviewer for:
- Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR 2023)
- IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence (TPAMI)
- The International Conference on Learning Representations (ICLR 2023)
- Neural Information Processing Systems (NeurIPS 2023)
- PC member for Workshop Proposals, Conference on Information and Knowledge Management (CIKM 2023)