- My co-authored paper “Continual Activity Recognition with Generative Adversarial Networks” gets accepted to be issued in the ACM Transactions on Internet of Things.
- Served as a student reviewer for the International Conference on Natural Language Processing (ICON) 2020.
- October: Hosted a webinar on EMJMD application processes in collaboration with Erasmus Mundus, Nepal.
- September: My blog post “Continual Learning – where are we?” explaining the importance of memory replay and task semantics in continual learning gets published on Towards Data Science.
- July: Martin Schiemer and I present our paper at the Workshop on Continual Learning, ICML 2020.
- April: Appointed as the program representative to the EMA for the Erasmus Mundus DEPEND 2020/21 course.
- March: Our team wins the Barclays chatbot challenge at Hack the Burgh 2020. Project description is available here.
- Blog posts:
- Multi-Task Deep Morphological Analyzer – Web service for my recent work can be found here.